- Rear Paddock Stand (£79.99)
- Quick turn throttle (RRP £29.99)
- KRP Adjustable rear sets- (RRP 149.95)
- Fairing crash/frame sliders (RRP £24.99)
- Rear stand spool mounts (RRP £24.99)
- Front Axle protectors (RRP £29.99)
- Adjustable levers (RRP £44.95)
- Lever Guards (£29.99)
Add PMT SS Tyres for Just £151 or Adult extended seat unit for seat £79.99 contact us today .
Package does not include fitting , £100 additional fitting charge.
There is now a huge opportunity for race clubs in UK and Ireland to avail of the KAYO MiniGP so it can be used in competition, whether it is in a KAYO exclusive championship or against other bikes.
In the early 90's minigp racing with 12" wheel GP bike styled motorcycles was hugely popular. As the price of the motorcycles increased, fewer people were able to get involved, and with the banning of 2-stroke motorcycles, new motorcycles were no longer available.
Top names such as Nicky Hayden, Jake Zemke, John Hopkins and many more all used minigp motorcycles to hone their skills and later went on to racing in bigger competitions.