1 ABOUT THIS POLICY
Misano Moto Imports UK Privacy and Cookies Policy.
At Misano Moto Imports UK we take your privacy very seriously. Gaining your consent about the way your data is obtained and processed by us is a legal requirement of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
2. information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide)
3. information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us
4. information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes;
1. to administer your account,
2. to provide and maintain products and services you have purchased from us
3. to update our manufacturers and third-party product providers of your purchase of their products or services
4. inform you of new and existing products and services for marketing purposes, only if you have given consent for this.
5. enable your use of our website including, sending you goods / supply services purchased through our website
6. send you email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
7. provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information
We will contact you as advised by Manufacturer partners* and our Nominated partner suppliers* to ensure the ongoing safety and care of your vehicle and any policies are maintained.
We combine data from various sources* into one place, to deliver a more personalised experience to you.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers. All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology and GDPR compliant companies.
We take steps to ensure that any businesses that we work with have security protocols and policies in place to manage and record your data privacy and preferences correctly and that your data is stored securely.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to: Request copies of your data, rectification of your data, erasure of your data, object to us or restrict the processing your data and where our systems allow, give electronic access to copies of your data in a digital format.
For Further information please contact us, information below:
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about the processing of your personal information or wish to contact us to amend/update your marketing
preferences with Misano Moto Imports UK, please contact
Email: Fill out form from "Contact Us" page
Telephone: 0800 043 8896
Updated May 9th November 2018