Area 22 Performance Motorcycle Brake and Clutch Anti-Slip Rubber Grip Adjustable Shorty Levers
Area 22 Performance Parts are excited to launch their new, innovative and much anticipated new adjustable levers. Based on more than 2 decades of street riding and AMA pro racing experience, we managed to improve our adjustable levers by incorporating new features.
The Lever Cushion Traction Technology (LCTT) is a unique feature in the motorcycle levers market in which they are paramount in ensuring precise braking and clutch action whether you are gliding through the twisties at the weekend, knee down on track days, or long distance touring.
The design process and manufacturing combines our superior 6061 Aluminium adjustable levers with our LCTT inserts developed by Area 22 Performance Parts. The result is not only an aesthetically beautiful lever but it introduces a significant improvement in your overall riding experience.
Each set of levers are shipped with 5 pairs of coloured inserts; Black, Green, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Inserts are easily changeable to match your bike graphics.
Below are some of the benefits and features of the Area 22 adjustable levers with LCTT:
• Greater finger grip with our new LCTT insert, promoting confidence in all riding conditions
• Comfortable braking and clutching. Our LCTT inserts are responsive to pressure from rider input whether it is 2 or 3 finger braking.
• Helps reduce fatigue and discomfort
• Improve precision in controls whether you are trail braking or looking for smooth clutch action while shifting
• Rubber ridge guide positioning in the middle of our LCTT insert to improve lever feel
• 6-adjustable positions to suit different sized hands
These levers are sold in pairs, one Brake Lever and one Clutch Lever.