MOTO-SAC Rollie Universal Motorcycle Waterproof 60L Rear Dry Bag
Moto-Sac 60-65lt Dual end Dry Bag
The Moto-Sac Dry bag 600 is constructed from heavy duty, mesh reinforced, Radio High Frequency welded, 600D waterproof tarpaulin.
Unlike most dry bags, the DB600 features dual end roll top closures that allow access to the contents of the bag from either end, without the need to remove mounting straps.
The DB600 is perfect for medium to long distance trips, or can be added to existing luggage solutions due to its low and flat dimensions. Best suited to larger capacity bikes with wide rear seats or luggage racks.
- Dual Opening
- Wide Mouth
- Modular packing. Mates with Moto-Sac DB100 and DB320 Dry bags (sold separately}
- 4 x Mounting straps
- 2 x Daisy Chain mounting channels
- Premium UTX Duraflex fasteners
- Strap keepers to secure webbing
- 2 x Compression straps
- Colour - Light Grey
- 100% waterproof high frequency radio welded seams
- 600D Mesh reinforced tarpaulin
- 60lt – 65lt capacity
- Approx measurements when rolled closed 4 x at each end 66cm L x 36cm W x 32cm H
- Ease of loading
- The light colour provides good vision to internal contents, whilst reducing heat soak.
- Sits low and flat by design
- Can be mounted on the rear seat/luggage rack in either the direction of travel or across the seat.
- Any preferred third party straps can be used to secure the bag to nearly any motorcycle.
- Contents stay dry
- Excellent tensile, tear, puncture and impact resistant materials
- Capacity can be increased through roll tops. I.e. roll minimum 3 x to ensure waterproof function
Note: For your safety and the longevity of the product, please ensure all straps are securely retained and clear from moving parts. Ensure adequate distance from hot exhaust pipes / gases and engine parts.
Never connect 2 x DB600 bags together without the use of additional third party straps.