on all orders to UK
30 day return policy
Strada 7 Racing brake and clutch levers used all around the world for road and race use. Proud sponsors of many British Superbike Teams.
Folding Extendable CNC Motorcycle Brake and...
Protect your fuel tank or cover up cosmetic damage with the all new high quality, super sticky Strada 7 Racing Carbon fiber pattern tank pad protector sticker.
High quality finish we come to expect from all Strada 7 Racing products, super sticky adhesive unlike other cheaper alternative options on the market which start to peel after short period of time.
Dimensions: 220mm tall x 153mm wide. (Detailed dimensions shown in image above)
Fitment: Universal (please see measurements above and see if it's suitable for your bike's tank before ordering)
1 x Adhesive Tank Pad
1 x Alcohol Wipe (for cleaning tank surface)
1. Read the directions before applying tank protector to your motorcycle.
2. Temperature of tank should be at least 22C for best results.
3. Park motorcycle on flat, stable surface.
4. Turn off motorcycle and allow engine and exhaust to cool off.
5. Surface needs to be very clean for tank pad to stick properly. Use the included alcohol pad and clean the tank surface well.
6. Allow to completely dry.
7. remove adhesive backing from the tank pad. Avoid touching adhesive while doing this.
8. Position the tank pad so that one corner edge touches the tank. Gently apply the remaining pad working from one edge to the opposite edge.
9. Press down firmly on the tank pad starting in the centre and working your way to the edges to avoid air bubbles.
*note, this is not real carbon fiber, it's a carbon fiber 3D print which looks very similar to real carbon fiber, with a clear rubber gel coating.