Tianda TDR300 Race Bike - TRACKDAY PACKAGE
- Tianda TDR300 Race bike
- FREE 17" Tyre Warmers (limited time only offer)
- Front & Rear Stands- Stainless Steel (foldable also)
- Spare Wheels (including discs and cush drive)
- Quick Action Throttle (1/4 turn)
- Brembo brake pads (front set only)
- Pre-drilled Oil Bolts
- Crash Bobbins
- *FREE Tianda TDR300 Race Jacket (applies to pre-order deposit purchases)
What comes on my bike as standard?
- FRONT SUSPENSION-Inverted Front Forks with Adjustable Rebound and Preload
- REAR SUSPENSION- Fastace rear shock with Adjustable Rebound and Preload
- WHEELS- Lightweight cast aluminium wheels specifically designed for racing
- FRONT BRAKES- Lightweight one piece 4 piston caliper, matched with a drilled fully floating brake rotor provides strong and precise braking power
- FUEL TANK-Aluminium Fuel Cell with quick opening fuel cap
- CARB- 34mm PWK style flat slide carburetor for perfect fuel management
- EXHAUST- Full stainless steel race exhaust with carbon fiber end cap
- FAIRINGS- Fiberglass race fairings (Standard white)
- METER- Digital Dash with only the essentials: RPM, Water Temp, Gear Position, Gear Shift Light
- ENGINE- 4 valve DOHC Single 279cc
- FRAME- Twin Spar Aluminium Frame
- SWINGARM- Aluminium Swingarm with linkage designed for lightweight yet rigid performance
- Quick Action Throttle
- Sealed Engine
It has been in development for over 2 years now by ex grand prix racers and expert chassis engineers, with 17” wheels, 279cc engine the Tianda TRD300 really grabs the riders attention. The premoto 4 championship idea is already in existence in Spain and is called the cuna cup and is sure to follow to the UK and Ireland in the near future, make sure you are part of it!
- 279cc 4 valve single cam, liquid cooled 6 speed
- Only 100kg, very light compared to ninja, 390,aprilia etc.
- 17" Wheels
- Full aluminium frame and swingarm
- Contact us for more info
Tianda TDR300 will come with standard white race fairings when bought as new.
How to Buy
- Buy directly from our store online (contact us first to arrange delivery options)
- Buy directly by calling into our shop
Accepted Payment Methods
- Card, Cash, Bank transfer
- We are running a payment installment plan, 0% interest, firstly pay the 50% deposit and then make installment payments in your own time until final payment is made. Only once final payment is made collection or delivery of the bike can be arranged.
- We do accept PAYPAL FINANCE at our online check out but this depends on the limit of credit paypal have issued your account. If it covers the amount of the package you can own the bike today!