Kayo MR150 MiniGP Motorcycle-PAYMENT PLAN (INSTALLMENTS)
- Pay deposit of £200 to secure the bike.
- Pay a further 4 x £412.50 installments in a time frame to suit yourself at 0% interest.
- Upon final payment bike can be collected or shipped to owner
- Select the first payment stage from the payment plan drop down menu called "Deposit" and pay it to secure the bike (£200).
- Return to store when you are ready to complete the "2nd Payment" (£412.50)
- Repeat this process for the "3rd Payment, "4th Payment" and "Final Payment" in your own time
- Dispatch/collection will be made on completion of final payment.
During the 5 point plan we will keep in touch with you to confirm payments and keep you up to date with all things Kayo. You will not receive the bike until all payments are complete.
Please if you have any questions call us now on 0800 043 8896
KAYO MR150 MiniGP Motorcycle
There is now a huge opportunity for race clubs in UK and Ireland to avail of the KAYO MiniGP so it can be used in competition, whether it is in a KAYO exclusive championship or against other bikes.
In the early 90's minigp racing with 12" wheel GP bike styled motorcycles was hugely popular. As the price of the motorcycles increased, fewer people were able to get involved, and with the banning of 2-stroke motorcycles, new motorcycles were no longer available.
Top names such as Nicky Hayden, Jake Zemke, John Hopkins and many more all used minigp motorcycles to hone their skills and later went on to racing in bigger competitions.